Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Check out these hot air balloons!

Wow- this stamp set is one that will still be available, as it is carrying over into the new Annual Catalog!!! Yeah- I'm happy about that, as I really like it. 

Check out the balloons on this card!!  Don't you love how they are floating in the clouds.  Deke's co-worker, Mike, has a hot air balloon & it is on Deke & my bucket list to get to go for a balloon ride yet sometime this year!  I hope it works out!  I'll keep you posted!
stamp set:   'Lift Me Up'
card stock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party
ink:  Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday Trey & I ran errands in the morning.  We went to visit my mom & my aunt Virginia.  We got home around noon & made lunch.  When Trey went home I went outside to help Deke with the pigs.  Brayden rode the bus here after school, so he rode his motorcycle up by the hog lot.  And Nathan was here to help Deke & me with the pigs.  When I got in last night I made supper & worked on bookwork the rest of the night.  

This morning we are up early at 5:00 to mark, sort & load hogs.  I hope the trucker is on time!!  I'll then go pick up the 4 boys & spend my day with all of them.  

Tonight the guys are going to Columbus Junction for a special race.  I'm staying home- as I have tons of card stock to get cut for this weeks classes. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment