Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

A pretty stemmed flower!

Here is a pretty stemmed flower!!  This was one of the cards I did for my Spring Fling.  

I am bummed to say though that this set of framelits & this designer paper  are items that are retiring & it is already sold out!   But it does make a pretty card!!  And I know several of my customer have these.  So this card will give them another idea for them to use these products when they are creating with them.
I folded back the front flap & used the stem framelit.  This is what it looks like when it is standing up.



This card takes alot of Big Shot cutting, but it is really pretty!!!  

stamp set:  'So In Love'- RETIRING
card stock:  Sweet Sugar Plum, Very Vanilla
designer paper: Falling In Love DSP- SOLD OUT
ink:  Sweet Sugar Plum
other:  Stylish Stems Framelits- SOLD OUT, Basic Pearls- SOLD OUT, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a long day.  I was up early to finish things up & go finish setting up for my Annual Spring Fling stamp camp.  I was ready for everyone when they all walked in the door!!  Woo Hoo- I had a great group of friends that joined me for a fun day of stamping.  It was nasty outside (raining & chilly), so it was the perfect day for us to be inside stamping together!!  Yummy food, good company & stamping= what could be better?  I made several projects using NEW Annual Catalog products- so it was fun to hear everyone chatting & commenting about how cool some of the new products were & what were their favorite ones!  It was about 10 pm last night when I got home- as I had to clean up & pack everything back up to get home.  Deke came over to help put away the tables & chairs & we came home with 2 vehicle loads of things.  We got the vehicles unloaded, washed all of the crock pots & put away the food stuff.....AND the rest of the boxes are sitting in my family room.   I was just beat & had to call it a night.  

I'm up bright & early this morning to get all of the baskets of stamping stuff unpacked & put away before I head out to go pick up the boys.  

Wow- later last night I found out that I'll be spending my day with all of 5 of my boys today!  And we don't often get to all be together.  The teachers have a PD (personal development day) today, so there is no school for the kids.  And today is Brayden's 9th birthday too- so we'll all have fun together!  I know Brody wants to make May Baskets today too- so we'll see what ideas Grandma can come up with!  Then tonight we are all going to Nathan & Sarah's to celebrate Brayden's birthday with supper & his party!

Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting. 
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment