Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

A beautiful lattice card, using the Succulents!

This is one of the cards everyone made at my May monthly classes.  It is a lattice fold & I just love how cool they look!!  I just think this is a stunning card!

When I first started stamping 17 years ago- this is one of the first fun folds that I learned to do.  I still have the pattern on how to make it & that is the same pattern I used at my classes too!

Check it out- I like adding the little strip of cardstock on the inside of the fold, so that is shows through & adds extra color to the card!

Here are some other cards I've posted doing this fun fold!  Be sure to click on them & check them out!
And yes- I used the 'Oh So Succulent' stamp set again, along with the coordinating framelits!  These are both just awesome!  And I'm so sad that they are both RETIRING!  They are just so versatile!! 

stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
other:
I will get this updated with the supplies & measurements - probably tomorrow!
 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys!  Yesterday afternoon while the 2 little boys were napping, Susie's Hair Hut was open & Brody & Drake both got their hair cut short- so they are all ready for summer!

When the boys all went home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!!  Deke worked late on the farm & came in when it was dark.  Thankfully he helped me do some Big Shot cutting though!  

Woo Hoo- today is a crazy busy day!!   Deke is off to chore & I"m off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school.  Trey, Masen & I will come home & get Deke & we'll all head back to school for the twins pre-school graduation.  We'll meet Manda, Steve, Steve's parents, my mom & aunt Virginia & Deke's parents there for the ceremony.

Tonight when the boys go home I have a stamp class here at our home!!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone coming to stamp with me!!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment