Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A beautiful Daisy card- sneak peek!!

OH my gosh......I love this card!  It is totally a "Susie" card!  This is a sneak peek......

I designed this card for a swap I did with some demonstrator friends from all over the US & Canada. I hope they liked it!  Do you like it? 
This card is designed with a-
  • NEW stamp set- 'Daisy Delight'
  • NEW punch- Daisy Punch
  • NEW Clear Faceted Gems 
  • NEW designer paper- Delightful Daisy, 
  • And they are all in the New Annual Catalog that goes live on June 1st, 2017!!!  
Here are my piles of pieces as I was putting my cards together!
Check out how I folded these punched out leaves in half & then added a 1/2 dimensional to the back of them to make them pop up!
Woo Hoo!!!!  They are done!!  And I'm so happy with how they turned out!

NOTE:  I created a card for my monthly May classes with this exact same layout & it is super cute too!  Be sure to check back next week & see it!  

stamp set:  'Daisy Delight' &
card stock:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy
ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight 
other:  Daisy Punch, Clear Faceted Gem, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Bloom Builder Punch (leaf), dimensional, Glue dot
+++++++
Today I'm up early to walk & I'll then spend my day with 4 of my boys!!  I am hoping the weather is nice enough & we can play outside!!  I have lots of yard work that needs done too!  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be working on stamping stuff for my upcoming monthly classes I have this month!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment