Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The RETIRING LIST & 'Window Shopping'

Check out the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog RETIRING LIST!

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!

Here is a fun birthday card I made.  I used the stamp set- 'Window Shopping' on it, along with the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Paper!

It is a fun fold that the front flips up!
I used the 1/2" Circle Punch along the top edge here too!  Didn't it turn out cute!

stamp set:  'Window Shopping' 
card stock:  So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Cupcakes & Carousels
ink:  Bermuda Bay
other:  Bermuda Bay Thick Twine, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++
Yesterday was a fun day with the boys!  We boiled eggs & colored them for Easter!  Loved hearing their excitement & choosing the colors that they wanted their egg to be.  Now I'll have to find time to make Deke deviled eggs with them.  I love boiled eggs, but I think that Brayden & I are the only 2 in the family that eat them.

When the Seeley boys left last night, Masen & I rode in the tractor with Deke for awhile.  When Masen went home I burnt the midnght oil stamping!  I'm making 40 cards to send to a friend.  I need to get them done & in the mail to her.  As I have lots of other stamping things I need to get done for upcoming classes that I have this month. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for a bit & then he'll be on his way to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting.  I'm off to go pick up my boys!  I'll take the twins to pre-school & then Trey, Masen & I will run errands & come back home.  

Tonight when the boys go home I have piles to do.....hope I get alot done.

Wishing you a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment