Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Succulent Garden Designer paper!

WOW- look at all of the different stamps that would work on this card!  There were several different ones that everyone got to choose from!  I love it when there are so many great choices!  This way everyone can personalize their card for whatever they are needing it to say!
I chose the colors of this card to coordinate with this beautiful Succulent Garden Designer paper!
And check out the back side of the flower print on this dsp.....it is little line/dots!  So it was another choice that everyone got to make too!
And you know I love embellishments.....I thought that adding this ribbon along the edge just completed the card.

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp set:  'Stylized Birthday'
card stock:  
  • Tip Top Taupe- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 3 1/3 x 3 1/4
  • Calypso Coral- 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
  • Whisper White- 3x3; 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside)
designer paper:  
  • Succulent Garden DSP- 1 x 3 1/2; 4 x 2
ink:  Tip Top Taupe
other:  Tip Top Taupe Stripped Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++
Wow- we had a busy day yesterday with 2 little boys!  And then all 5 of them were here for awhile after school to play.  

The races were cancelled last night, so we went out for supper at the new Mexican place in Sigourney with all of our family!  And then Sarah got a cake & Manda got ice cream & we all went out to Nathan & Sarah's to visit & play with the kids.

It was a short night......as Deke & I are up & outside on the farm at 4:00 this morning- to mark, sort & load hogs.  I have to be at the Seeley's as soon as I'm done helping Deke with the pigs, as today is soccer picture day.  Seeley Photography is taking the photos- so their 3 boys will be with me today!  Deke & I will take the twins in for their pictures at 10 & then they have a soccer game at 10:30.  Brayden has pictures at 11 & then he has a soccer game at 11:30.  We'll be there to watch all boys play at their soccer games.

When the boys go home later this afternoon I'll be a busy bee cutting card stock!!  Tomorrow is my monthly class in N. Liberty!  I have some cute cards for this months classes!  And I can't wait to see everyone & share!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment