Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Some great guy card options!

Check out these different stamps on the exact same card!  

I love these deer.  They are from the stamp set- 'In the Meadow'.

Which one of these is your favorite one?
This wheat is from the stamp set- 'Wetlands'.
And here is the Canadian Geese stamp from the 'Wetlands' stamp set too!

They all fit perfectly on the exact same layout!!

You can see my original post with this Canadian Geese card by clicking HERE!

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card layout-

stamp sets:  'Wetlands' or 'In the Meadow' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
card stock:

  • Cajun Craze-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Chocolate Chip-  4 1/4 x 3 1/2
  • Very Vanilla-4 x 5 1/4 (inside of card), 2" strip for oval, 2 1/4 x 3
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/4 x 3/4; 3 1/4 x 2 1/2
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of my boys!  When they went home last night I worked on stamping stuff & packing!  

This morning my friend Lynda & I are headed out to Minneapolis, Minnesota- to attend a Stampin' Up! On Stage event (it is for Stampin' Up! demonstrators) that is all day tomorrow.  We are picking up my friend (& downline Lorraine) on the way up!  And we are meeting our friends- Christy, Peggy & Melissa there!  

Tonight Christy & I will be attending a Stampin' Up! leaders event.  I can't wait to see & get to visit with lots of my demonstrator friends from all over the US there, that I haven't seen for awhile!  

I have stamping projects that I'm taking with me, so that the 4 girls in our group will have fun creating in our hotel tonight, while Christy & I am gone!  

I pray we all have good luck traveling up there & back home!   I'm so excited to see what Stampin' Up! has in store to share with us!!  It will be a fun & busy girls weekend of stamping!

For me to be gone, we have to do some planning to figure out where the boys will all be.  The twins have pre-school today.  Amanda will be going with them- as they have a field trip!  Deke is keeping Trey for me & they will be working on the farm.  And Masen's other grandma is coming up to their house & she will keeping him today!   

Gotta run......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment