Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

RETIRING PRODUCTS & a new catalog sneak peek!


The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf


Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
++++++++
Here is a quick post.....I'll try to add more later if I can.....busy week with boys, pigs & lots of stamping!!!
 
I TOTALLY LOVE this new stamp set!  This is one that is in the new upcoming catalog that goes live on June 1st to customers & demonstrators can pre-order some things beginning May 2nd.  

But as an On Stage attendee a few weeks ago, this was one of the 'All Attendee Gifts' that Stampin' Up! gave to everyone there.  I was thrilled!!!!!  And I couldn't wait to come home & make a card with it!  You all know that I love piggies! 

So what do you think?  Isn't he just adorable!! 
+++++++
I had a fun day yesterday with the boys.  We enjoyed the beautiful weather (even though a little windy) & were outside alot!  The boys should have been tired.  They ran & played & played some more.  WOO HOO!!  Seems like we've been cooped up inside for way too long!  After the boys went home, I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  I worked on projects for my Spring Fling!  All I can say is they are cute!!!  I made an adorable 12x12 sampler last night.  I will get pictures of it taken & will post them in the next day or so- as I can't wait for you to see it! 
 
This morning I'm up early & headed to Manda's as she has an early meeting before school today.  Deke is off early to chore & head to a meeting & then be in his office at the courthouse.  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a busy bee cutting card stock!
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment