Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

RETIRING PRODUCTS & 'Eastern Palace' Suite


The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
+++++++
 Here is a sneak peek!  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my upcoming Spring Fling will be making!! 

This is a stamp set & coordinating products that are new in the upcoming Annual Catalog.

Starting May 1-31, 2017, you can order this Eastern Palace Suite early during 
a MAY SPECIAL from Stamping Up!  
Watch for more information on this Suite on May 1st!
There is new card stock, & ink pad, new designer paper, new framelits, new gem, & new stickers-
that I used here!
Isn't it pretty!!  It is just very elegant!  I love this 
NEW In Color called- Fresh Fig!
++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping from early in the morning, until past midnight.
I enjoyed my day stamping & sharing with my customers in the morning.  And then I had my team meeting in the afternoon.  I had projects created for them to making using new annual catalog products that I could pre-order since I was an On Stage attendee.  I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock & packing everything up!

As I'm headed out early this morning, as I have my 2 monthly stamp classes in Hiawatha today.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our day stamping together.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment