Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

RETIRING PRODUCTS & 'Crazy Cake'


The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
+++++++
Check out this bright birthday card!  Isn't it a cool layered cake!!  I love the way it turned out!!  
This is another one of the cards that everyone got to make this past weekend with me at my April monthly stamp classes.   It is such a cute card & so much fun to make!!!  I know I sold several of these 'Crazy Cake' stamp sets this weekend- which tells me it was well liked! 

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card:
Cake card-
'Crazy Cake'- #142850 (photopolymer only)= $21.00- OC 7- RETIRING!
card stock:  

  • Tangerine Tango B (24)- #111349= $8.00- pg. 171- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 1/8" strip 
  • Emerald Envy IC (24)- #141415= $8.00- pg. 169- 5 x 1/2"; 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White N (40)- #100730= $9.00- pg. 170- 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"; 4 x 5 1/4" 
  • Crushed Curry R (24)- 131199= $8.00- pg. 170- 1" strip, 1/2 x 5 1/2"; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
designer paper:  
  • Party Animal- #142738= $11.00 On Sale=$6.60- OC pg. 5- 3x4"  RETIRING!
ink:  Emerald Envy IC- #141396= $6.50- pg. 169
marker: Crushed Curry- Regals Collection Marker Set
other:  Paper Snips- #133325=$10.00- pg. 189
Classic Label Punch- #141491= $18.00- pg. 186


You can SEE another card that I made using this 'Crazy Cake' stamp set by clicking HERE!!
++++++
I had a jam packed weekend FULL of LOTS of STAMPING!!  I enjoyed getting to see everyone & stamping with them.  I loved sharing with everyone!!  It was a truly great weekend!  We had a great time!

Rita & DaraLeah were great hostesses yesterday with yummy treats & they were wonderful helpers!  And BLESS Ruth for being my right hand helper!  She is a true blessing to me each month!

At my classes this past weekend, I took with me & shared some of the cool new projects I've been busy creating with my On Stage New Catalog pre-order things too!!  I think everyone seemed as excited about the new things as I am!  June 1st will be here before we know it!  AND we had lots of discussions too about our how some of our favorite products now are retiring & we are focused on getting them right now, before they are all gone! 

When I got home last night, I worked on oil entering orders & getting things ready to connect with my hostesses to close out our parties!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up my boys for the day & enjoy my time with them!!  I hope the weather is nice enough that we can play outside & get some fresh air!  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be working on stamping stuff!!  I have a few more projects to get created for my upcoming Spring Fling event.  And I have lots of card stock cutting to get done for it too!  And I need to finalize things with my hostesses! 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment