Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

RETIRING LIST & 'Special Reaons- my On Stage swap!

Check out the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog RETIRING LIST!
The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!

Gosh- I love this stamp set- 'Special Reason'!  I have used it alot!!  It is in the Occasions Catalog!  And it is one of the many stamp sets that will be retiring!  Make sure you get it before it is retired if it is on your wish list.  

This stamp set also has coordinating framelits, called Stylish Stems Framelits.  These framelits are retiring too. 

This card is one that I made for one of my swaps that I took to the Minneapolis On Stage event last weekend.

This card is just so bright & spring like!
I did the rock & roll technique here.  
How did I do that?  
  • I inked the big flower stamp, using the Peek-a-boo Peach ink.  
  • I stamped the flower onto my grid paper.
  • I then rolled the edges of the flower stamp into Peek-a-boo Peach ink.
  • I then stamped the flower onto the Whisper White card stock.
  • I then added some Fine Tip Glue to the center of the flowers- be sure to let the glue dry for approx. 30 minutes or more.
Note:  The 2 little flowers I inked into the Peek-a-boo Peach ink & stamped them directly onto the Whisper White card stock...I did not rock & roll them. 

stamp set:  'Special Reason' & 'Suite Sayings'- BOTH RETIRING
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Peek-a-boo Peach, Whisper White
designer paper:  2016-2018 In Color DSP (Peek-a-boo Peach)- RETIRING
ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Peek-a-boo Peach
other:  Fine Tip Glue, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Peek-a-boo Peach Ruched Ribbon- RETIRING, Dimesionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  It was kinda chilly out, but they played outside yesterday afternoon & worked on picking up sticks in the yards, so that Deke could mow.  When the boys went home last night I picked up toys, made supper & placed orders!

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  I hope that the weather is nice enough we can play outside again today.  Tonight when they go home I pan to work on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment