Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Retiring List & some Easter Bunny bags!

Check out the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog RETIRING LIST!

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf


Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!! 
 
+++++

Check out these cute little bunny bags that the twins & I made last week.  Brody & Drake both love to make things!!  And they are both very creative!  We had fun! 

The top flap comes up, so that you can put things into it- making the bag.   

We used our SU! medium White Envelopes to make these bags. 
We used the March Paper Pumpkin stamps for the bunny faces.  Aren't they just so cute!!

Other supplies we used are-
  • white envelope
  • oval punches
  • Momento Black ink pad
  • retired Pumpkin Pie ribbon
  • Retired Pumpkin Pie DSP
  • Tear & Tape 
  • Glue Dots
  • cotton ball
Using the Scoring Tool- I scored 1" on both sides & along the bottom. 

The top opens up like this.  And check out the cotton ball tails!
The boys had fun punching out the ovals, gluing them together, putting on the ribbon & the tails.  
+++++
Yesterday day with a busy day that started out early on the farm with pigs & then all of my boys.  It was SO NICE outside & we enjoyed the beautiful weather.  When they all left, I went & got my hair cut (it is super short again).  I worked on some bookwork & stamping.  And Deke worked in the field.  I road with him a couple of rounds when I took his supper out to him.  I was beat & ended up falling asleep.  Deke worked in the field until after midnight, as he is trying to get as much done as he can before it rains again.

I have the day off today!  I'll be home all day & will be a stamping fool!  I hope I get alot done!

Deke will be home to work on the farm all day.  Since it is suppose to rain, he probably won't be in the field.....so he's gonna be moving pigs & washing out the old finisher.  

Tonight we are suppose to race in Columbus Junction....we'll see if mother nature changes those plans or not.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment