Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Retiring List & 'Nailed It'

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
+++++++
Here is a great guy card!  Check it out!!  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my April monthly card classes get to make with me!  I think it turned out really cute- don't you?
It looks like when it is open.
Check out the cool look you get when you use the Hexagon Embossing folder on the Silver Foil sheets.   It really looks like metal!  I love it!

And check out the Urban Underground Embellishment!  The little screws have adhesive on the back of them & stick great!  They sure add alot to the looks of this card!  


There are several different words stamps I'll have with me at my classes, so that everyone can personalize their card for whatever occasion they are needing.  As I know several people don't have father's any more (as I don't either), but I still have a husband, a step dad, a father-in-law, a son & a son-in-law that I send Father's Day cards too. 

stamp set:  'Nailed It'- RETIRING
card stock:  Basic Gray, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Hexagon Embossing Folder, Urban Underground Embellishments-NOW SOLD OUT, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

NOTE:  This stamp set did have framelits to go with it, but they are NOW  SOLD OUT.  I did fussy cut these images out & it worked fine.  

What are the measurements for this card?
  • Basic Gray N (24)- #121044= $8.00- pg. 170- 4 1/4 x 8 3/4"- card base- score at 5 1/2" & fold; 3x3"-layer piece for front
  • Real Red B (24)- #102482= $8.00- pg. 171- 2" strip (for hammer handle); 4 x 3 1/"- layer piece for front
  • Smoky Slate N (24)- #131202= $8.00- pg. 170 - 2" strip- for cut out words on front; 2" strip- for tool cut out
  • Whisper White N (40)-  #100730= $9.00- pg. 170- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- layer piece for front; 4 x 5 1/4"-inside piece to stamp words on
  • Silver Foil- #132178= $4.00- pg. 175- 4x3"- for front of card
++++++
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!  We had a busy Easter day!!  I got up early yesterday morning to stamp!  As I'm working on projects for my upcoming team meeting & my upcoming Spring Fling event.  I'm lovin' getting to play with the new catalog products that I got to pre-order, since I was an On Stage attendee.  I can't wait to share lots of projects & new things with all of you in the coming month!!

Our Easter afternoon was spent seeing many of my family.  And then we had a cook out last night with our kids & grandkids, along with a fun Easter Egg hung, bon-fire & a movie!

I am home alone today & I'll be stamping all day & all night!!  I have lots of creating & cutting to get done!  Manda, Steve & their boys & Nathan, Sarah & their boys- are all going to an Iowa Cubs baseball game today since there isn't any school.  The boys are super excited about going!!  I can't wait to hear all the trip when I seen them tomorrow morning. 

Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  He is hoping that it is dry enough to get back in the field this afternoon & he'll work late tonight.   

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment