Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

RETIRING LIST & my Spring Sampler for my Spring Fling!


The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf


Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
++++++++++
Wow- Check out my Spring 12x12 Sampler that everyone at my Spring Fling next weekend (4/30) will be making!!  I think it turned out super cute!!!  
 
Busy, crazy week here......so this is short!
 
I cut card stock all night last after the boys went home.  I'm off this morning to go get them & spend my day with them.  Tonight I'll be cutting card stock again all night!  I have 5 stamp classes in 3 days this weekend......so I have lots to get done!
 
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment