Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

'Happy Celebrations' & the Celebration Duo Embossing Folder!

This is such an awesome embossing folder.  It actually debosses!!  
 
This 'Celebration Duo Embossing folder & this 'Happy Celebrations' stamp set coordinate.  They can be purchased separately or as a bundle!!  These 2 items will be carrying over into the new Annual Catalog in June- but they will not be available as a bundle at that time.
When I made this card I embossed the word HAPPY first & then stamped over the top of it.  Isn't it a cool look! 
 

stamp set:  'Happy Celebrations' & 'Milestones Moments'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Urban Underground Specialty DSP
ink:  Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Celebration Duo Embossing Folder, Metallic Enamel Shapes

HOW DID I DO THIS?
I embossed the words- HAPPY & then stamped over the top of it to get this look!  COOL HUH!
+++++++
Yesterday I was up early to stamp!  I still had alot of things to get cut!  
About 1:00, Deke & I headed to Des Moines, to meet Nathan, Sarah & her parents there- for a 3D ultra sound to see our new little baby girl.  We all went to Red Lobster for our lunch/supper together, afterwards.  And then we headed home- making a quick stop in Osky at Walmart to get some food for today's class.  When we got home, Deke went out to chore & I started getting food ready.  He helped me finish up the food when he got in.  And I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock, getting everything packed up & doing the final touches for today's stamp class!!

I'm off this morning to finish setting up for my Annual Spring Fling event!!  I have several friends joining me today to spend our day together stamping!  I have several cards & a cute 12x12 sampler for everyone to make!  I can't wait!!!  It will be a fun day forsure!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment