Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

'Happy Celebration' & Celebrations Embossing Folder

Ok- here is a fun card that I made last night for my upcoming Spring Fling!  I love the subtle colors of this card.  I think it turned out super cute! 

Check out the Mint Macaron Doily.  It is so neat!  It just adds that little extra color & embellishment.
Look at the words closely.  This embossing folder actually "debosses the words"!  It is super cool!
 
How did I do that?
  1. I debossed the word- celebrate.
  2. I light sponged Sahara Sand ink over the top of the debossed words.
  3. I randomly stamped the 2 different sizes of circles- using Mint Macraon & Sahara Sand ink over the words & the front of the card.
  4. I assembled my card as shown.  
I thought this would make a neat card for graduation, birthday, etc.  It could be a male or female card- either one.

stamp set:  'Happy Celebration'- WOO HOO!  This stamp set is carrying over into the New Annual Catalog! 
card stock:  
  • Mint Macaron- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 5 1/2 x 2"- RETIRING
  • Sahara Sand- 4 x 5 1/4"; 5 1/2 x 1 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" (for outside to stamp dots onto), 5 1/2 x 1 1/2" (for outside to emboss words onto & stamp circles over), 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside to stamp words on)
ink:  Mint Macaron-RETIRING, Sahara Sand
other:  In Color Doily (Mint Macaron)- RETIRING, Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Ribbon- RETIRING, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Celebrations Duo Textured Embossing Folder
+++++++
Lots going on here.....I've been a busy bee!  Boys & stamps pretty much sum up my week!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment