Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

'Tin of Cards'

Here is a clean & simple card that I designed for my 'All Occasions' Card Classes.  I love this designer paper- Affectionately Yours!!  Isn't this such a pretty card!!  And I thought this stamp set script was perfect to go with it!
stamp set:  'Tin of Cards'
card stock:  
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
  • Watermelon Wonder- 1 x 5 1/4" (for banner), 5 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip for circle, 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside words)
  • Daffodil Delight- 1" strip (to punch out butterfly)
  • Crumb Cake- 2 x 5 1/2"
designer paper:  
  • Affectionately Yours- 5 1/2 x 1 3/4"
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits (2 1/2"), Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimesionals
++++++
I was up bright & early yesterday morning.  I got my Traverse all unloaded & started unpacking things from Saturday's big class.  Our family room was piled high with boxes & laundry baskets of stamping things!

I also got caught up on our laundry, mail & several emails too.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey!  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be working on putting away more stamping stuff.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment