Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

'Strength & Prayers'

This is a clean & simple sympathy card that everyone attending my 'All Occasions' card classes will be making!  

I had a hard time trying to decide what colors to use for this card.  The sample in the Annual Catalog is totally different than my card, but it was done in these colors......so that is what my inspiration!

Here are the supplies & the measurements that I used:

stamp set:  'Strength & Prayers'
card stock:  
  • Dapper Denim- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 2 3/4 x 3 1/2; 2" strip to punch out circle
  • Pool Party- 5 1/4 x 1 1/2; 3 x 3 3/4
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/4; 2" strip to stamp words onto & punch out
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++
Yesterday was a full day with all of my boys!  Drake & Brody love creating!!  I'd hate to guess how much tape & how many zip lock baggies Drake used.  But I love that they are learning to read & write.  Their creativity & skills amaze me!

Brayden was here after school too!  The boys played outside for a little while, even though it was windy & cold.  When the Seely boys left, I took Brayden out to ride in the tractor a couple of rounds with Papa.  When the boys were all gone, I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!!  And Deke burnt the midnight oil working in the field.

This morning Deke is off to chore & he'll work in the field until it starts raining.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  When the boys leave tonight I'll be cooking, getting things finished up & load my car- so that I'm ready to head out early tomorrow morning for Hiawatha!!!  I'm excited about my big day of stamping with everyone!! 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

I hope you have a

No comments:

Post a Comment