Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

More 'Avant Garden'

Today's post is quick......

Oh gosh....I do love this flower stamp set!  Here is another clean & simple card for me to share with you!

I made this card & sent to a dear friend!  It isn't anything fancy, but it is just very pretty!
stamp sets:  'Avant Garden' & 'Delicate Details'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White
ink:  Mint Macron & Flirty Flamingo
other:  Dimensionals, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella
 +++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with boys!  And then I had a house full that came to stamp with me last night.  I went 100 mph all day/night long.  I was just beat last night.  

This morning I'm up & going 100 mph again.  I have a house full again, coming to stamp with me this morning.  When they are all gone I'll be spending my afternoon/evening cutting card stock & getting things ready for tomorrow's 2 stamp classes that I have in Hiawatha.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love the simple cards; they seem more elegant. This is gorgeous. I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete