Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

'In The Meadow'- a great guy card!

This is another one of the cards that I designed for my 'All Occasions' Card Classes.  

Check out the leaves on this tree!  How did I do them?
  • I used a pencil eraser!! (Make sure you use a brand new pencil eraser so that it is perfectly round & clean.)
  • I used the pencil eraser just like it was a stamp.  I inked it up by putting it into my Garden Green ink pad.
  • And then pushed it onto the card stock/over the tree branches to make the leaves!!  
  • I stamped with the inked eraser 3-4 times (shadow stamping) to get the darker to lighter shades of the Garden Green.
So what do you think?  Isn't it a great guy card!  I thought it could be used for many different occasions.

Here are the supplies & the measurements that I used to make this card-
stamp sets:  'In the Meadow' & 'Wetlands'
card stock: 
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", 2 1/2" strip, 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Garden Green- 2" strip, 4 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip, 3 1/4 x 2 1/4", 4 x 5 1/4" (for the inside of the card)
ink:  Garden Green & Chocolate Chip
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, 
And a NEW (never used) Pencil (to use the eraser to make the dots for the leaves)
++++++
 Boys, stamping, boys, stamping.....that is my week!  

I've got some cute cards created for my upcoming class this Sunday.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day!  Tonight I'll be stamping again!!

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment