Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Falling In Love Suite!

Wow- talk about elegant!!  Check out this beautiful stamp set & coordinating thnlits dies!

Look at all of the detail here in this beautiful new thinlit!  

And this Falling In Love Suite has coordinating designer paper, ribbon & embellishments too!
This designer paper is really pretty too!  It gives you a bokeh image.

stamp set:   'So in Love'
card stock:   Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Falling In Love DSP (12x12)
ink:  Soft Skyother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, So Detailed Thinlits Dies, Falling in Love, Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Falling In Love Embellishments


+++++++++
I am home today!  I will be catching up on bookwork & stamping!!  I hope I get alot done!  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment