Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Some Hearts- using the new 'Sealed with Love' stamp set & coordinating Love Notes Framelit Dies!

Here is a clean & simple card with hearts!  I chose to use 'Happy Valentines Day' wording on it, but this card could be a wedding, anniversary, birthday or get well card too!
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love DSP Stack (6x6)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Thick White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
OH yesterday was a rotten day!!  Nathan & I both got the flu from Drake, Steve & Masen.  Thankfully I only had Masen & Trey here for the day...and they were both gone by 4:30.  I can't remember having the stomach flu that bad for years.  It was terribly wicked!  I am praying now that the other boys don't end up getting it, plus Deke & Manda- don't end up getting it.

Last night Deke ended up having to sell hogs & move them by himself, since I was sick.  I felt terrible about that too, but there was no way I could go out & help him.  

Dick had an ok day yesterday....he had a couple more bad spells.  Not sure whether it is his brain bleeding or a stroke.  My heart breaks for him, my mom & all of our family.  It is just so sad to see him in so much pain.  I honestly don't think he'll ever get to leave the hospital.  They haven't even started to do anything with is dislocated shoulder- that is also broken in 2 spots, since he can't make it through a surgery.  Please keep Dick in your prayers!

I did nothing last night!  I was just too sick.  I feel better today......but not good.  My stomach is very sore, I ache everywhere & have a terrible headache.  I'm not sure what today will bring....we'll play it by ear.  

I hope you have an awesome Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment