Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

OH my.....'Tasty Treats'!

OH my.......the first time I saw this little truck in the Sale-a-bration Catalog I can honestly say it wasn't my first choice.  But I've seen a ton of different ideas done with this cute stamp set, so I couldn't wait to play with this set last night & make this card for today's blog post.


Clean, simple & cute!  Doesn't that just sum up this little truck!  

AND I just love Sale-a-bration (SAB) time!  This stamp set & the designer paper that I used here are both choices that you can choose to get for free with each qualified order of $50.  

stamp set:  'Tasty Trucks'- SAB choice= free with a $50 order
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Carried Away DSP- SAB choice= free with a $50 order
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Many Marvelous Markers
other:  Smoky Slate ribbon, dimesnionals, glue dot
++++++
It is an early morning on the farm, as we'll head out at 4:00 a.m.!  We load hogs this morning, so I'll be a farmer out helping Deke.  Then he'll chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'll head to town & spend the day with the boys at Manda's home today, so that I can help her get some things done- as there are some finishing touches that need done before the carpet layers come tomorrow.

Tonight I hope I can find a burst of energy to work on stamping stuff.  I have TONS to get caught up on & done in the next few days!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment