I used the Sending Love Designer Paper Stack & the 'Sealed with Love' Stamp set!
I just punched out LOTS of hearts, using the Sweetheart Punch!
stamp set: 'Sealed with Love'
card stock: Whisper White, Real Red
designer paper: Sending Love Paper Stack (6x6)
ink: Real Red
other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
How did I do that?
- I used a 12" Chipboard Wreath to attach these hearts to.
- I punched out approx. 85 hearts.
- The hearts are 4 rows wide.
- I started by putting them on the outside edge, going all the way around the wreath & then finishing up with the inside row of hearts!
- I attached them using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
This is one of the projects my girls can make today too!!
Today I'm up bright & early getting everything finished up for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting! Masen was up bright & early too. He'll be leaving about 9:30, when my meeting starts.
I am having several team members & some adoptees, join me for the day stamping at our home! I can't wait! I know we'll have a great day together!
Tonight Deke & I are gonna go get groceries & eat a quick bite of supper out.
ENJOY a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!