Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Valentines Wreath!!

Here is a fun & quick wreath I made for Valentines!!  

I used the Sending Love Designer Paper Stack & the 'Sealed with Love' Stamp set!

I just punched out LOTS of hearts, using the Sweetheart Punch!
Didn't it turn out super cute!!

stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Whisper White, Real Red
designer paper:  Sending Love Paper Stack (6x6)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

How did I do that?
  • I used a 12" Chipboard Wreath to attach these hearts to.  
  • I punched out approx. 85 hearts.  
  • The hearts are 4 rows wide.
  • I started by putting them on the outside edge, going all the way around the wreath & then finishing up with the inside row of hearts!
  • I attached them using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
 I hope you like this & can use this idea to make your own Valentines Wreath!

This is one of the projects my girls can make today too!!  
++++++++

Today I'm up bright & early getting everything finished up for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting!  Masen was up bright & early too.  He'll be leaving about 9:30, when my meeting starts.  

I am having several team members & some adoptees, join me for the day stamping at our home!  I can't wait!  I know we'll have a great day together!

Tonight Deke & I are gonna go get groceries & eat a quick bite of supper out. 

ENJOY a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment