Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

More hearts!!

Here is another cute heart card.  I used the 'Happy Valentine's Day' words on it from the 'Sealed with Love' stamp set.

If you look closely at the Red Circle layer- I used the new Stitched Framelit for that.

The hearts were all cut out with the Love Note Framelits Dies.

And this new Sending Love Designer Paper (6x6) Stack is very cool! I love all of the different patterns in it.  The whole stack is red & white....with awesome prints in it! 
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love DSP Stack (6x6)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Thick White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday I was a creating & cutting fool!!  Oh gosh though.....I have some super cute cards created & I can't wait for everyone joining me to stamp this week- to see them!

This morning I'm off to my monthly class in N. Liberty.  Jeannie is our hostess this month.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone joining us & spending our time stamping together!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment