Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

'Hey Chick'!

Check this out!  Here is a cute card using the cool Sale-a-bration set- 'Hey Chick'!  My demonstrator friend Christy gave this card to me.  It is just super cute!!

I have this 'Hey Chick' stamp set but I haven't had time to get to use it yet!!  Be watching next week for some cards I'll be posting using it!  My grandparent had chickens when I was growing up....and I love farm fresh brown eggs.  So this set is one I can relate too.  I just love the fun words & cuteness of this whole stamp set!

This card also uses the Stitched Framelits (circle) too!  These Stitched Framelits are now available to purchase too!  Woo Hoo!!!  They were sold out, but are now back in stock.  So if you've been waiting to order them- you can now get them!

Stitched Framelits- #145372= $30.00
This set includes (12 total different framelits)= 4 different sizes of circles, ovals & squares!

stamp set: 'Hey Chick'- SAB choice- you can get it for FREE with a $50 order!
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Circle Framelits, New Platform, Festive Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
I enjoyed having Brayden was here for the afternoon with me yesterday!  Nathan & Sarah took Masen to the dr again, as he still has his strep throat.  He got a different medicine, so hope he feels better soon.  He was here for a little bit too yesterday afternoon.  When they went home I headed outside to help Deke on the farm with the pigs for the evening. When I got in last night, I worked on placing orders from my stampin' parties I had this past weekend & connecting with my hostesses!  

This morning I'm off to pickup my boys & am looking forward to spending my day with them!  They will all be here, except for Brayden.  Tonight Masen will be hanging out with G'ma late, as Nathan has a ball game to referee, Sarah has a meeting & Deke has a meeting too.  

I hope you have TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment