Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Yep- It is time to "Celebrate"!!!

I am hoping everyone has a wonderful 2017 in store for them!!  

I look forward to sharing my love of stamping with you in the coming days & weeks here on my blog!  And I'm excited about seeing many of you to stamp with me in person too!

Check out this cute card!!!  It is another sneak peek of the upcoming Occasions Catalog!!

I used a new stamp set & some new designer paper too!  


I love this clean & simple layout!!  And of course I love the red bling I added to it too.  I just used a Red Sharpie marker & colored on some of our basic rhinestones to make them red!

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
++++++

We enjoyed our evening at Deke's parents with some of our family last night.  Our supper of wilted lettuce & dumplings was yummy!!  And the company was great!!!!  

Last night some of them had fun playing card games for awhile.  And my sister-in-law Sheryl & I spent our night visiting & stamping together!!!  We brought in the New Year of 2017 together!  

Today we'll be with Deke's family again.  Almost everyone will be here, as we have our Wood Family Christmas!!  I can't wait to see everyone!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment