Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Another Occasions Catalog sneak peek!

Here is a great guy card!  Check out this AMAZING new embossing folder!!!  It is called the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I LOVE IT!!!  I used it here with our Silver Foil 12x12 Sheets.  It is just stunning!!!

This card contains lots of cool new products from the upcoming Occasions Catalog that starts tomorrow- January 4th, 2017!  I know my wish list is huge from all of the things I want out of this new catalog!
Check out the cute little Urban Underground Embellishment (screw) too!!!  

And there are coordinating Build It Framelits Dies too that go with this stamp set!

stamp set:  'Nailed It'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Build It Framelits Die, New Platform, Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Urban Underground Embellishments, Dimensionals
+++++++
When it rains it pours.......wow how those words are so true around our house right now.  What a bad start we've had for 2017!

Our weather has been wet, (rainy) & super foggy......  The temps have been right around 32-36*.  Today is suppose to be falling temps all day!  YIKES!

Yesterday morning my step dad was in a really bad automobile accident.  He rolled his pick-up.  He was rushed to the local hospital & then transferred to the University Hospital in Iowa City.  He has a broken shoulder, LOTS of bruises & 2 brain bleeds.  They did multiple CT scans & he was finally moved from the ER to an intensive care room late yesterday afternoon.  The last CT showed that the brain bleeds were stable.  So we are praying for his healing.   We are not sure what is actually going to be in store for him.  The dr said he was not strong enough for any surgeries.  I am glad we were able to get to the hospital to see him. 

Plus-
Yesterday morning Drake & Masen both woke up with the flu & sick to their stomaches, Steve had a fever & Sarah had a fever & went to the urgent care- as she had strep throat & ear infection.  

Our whole day yesterday was crazy!!!  I spent my morning getting things ready for lunch & we enjoyed a last meal with the Wood Family from New Jersey at Deke's parents.  We took them to the airport.  On our way home we went to the hospital to see Dick.  When we got home from there Deke chored & I went into the Seeley's to help Manda do touch-up painting in their new toy room, as they are getting carpet laid in it today.  It was a long day & I was literally beat last night.

This morning Deke is off to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go to the Seeley's & I might end up spending my day with them there.  We are playing it by ear to see how the boys all feel.  Hoping they are all better & we don't have to go to the dr.  And I'm praying that no one else gets sick. 

Tonight I have piles of things from the past 5 days to catch up on!!!  I hope I get alot done!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment