Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Another Ballon card!

I love these colors together!  This designer paper is really pretty!!  The first time I looked at it in the Occasions Catalog, I can honestly say that it wasn't one of the things that I had to have.  Then I saw it in person & I just knew I had to have it!  The color combinations in the whole package, along with the prints, are awesome!  

I made a card similar to this card using the same designer paper, just different colors & patterns in it.  You can see that card HERE!
This card is one that everyone stamping with me at my monthly classes this month will be getting to make.  
 
stamp set:  'Super Duper'
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  Party Animal DSP
ink:  Pacific Point
other:  Decorative Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones (colored with a Green Sharpie Marker), Balloon Punch, Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day running errands.  Trey & I didn't get home until 1:00, so had to eat a late lunch.  When he was gone last night, I burnt the midnight oil working on figuring out the rest of my card projects for this months stamp classes!

Today I don't plan to leave the house other than feed my outside animals & go to the mail box.  I will be a stamping fool!!  And I'm praying I have good mojo & that my ideas just click like I want them to.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment