Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

A Sale-a-bration "Thank You"!

WOW!  Clean & simple describes this card......but oh how cute it is!!  

Check out the cool stamp set & the awesome designer paper!  Both of these are Sale-a-bration item choices that you can get for FREE with each $50.00 you spend!
stamp set:  'So Very Much' (SAB)
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper White
designer paper:  Carried Away Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Regal Enamel Dots (night of Navy), dimensionals, Classic Label Punch
+++++++
I didn't do much yesterday.  I felt better, but still not the best.  That darn flu is totally wicked!!  I didn't have any boys.  We are all just passing it around, as Sarah has it now.  

I did get Christmas thank you cards made last night & ready to go out though.  

Dick had a pretty good day yesterday.  Maybe things are on the uphill side for him.  

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.  The twins have school & Trey will spend his day with Grandma.  We'll run LOTS of errands this morning & then head home for the rest of the day.  

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!!  I hope I have good mojo!  There are sooo many new products in the Occasions & Sale-a-bration catalogs that I'm having a hard time trying to narrow it down to which ones I'm using for my monthly classes.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment