Check out the Mint Macaron Doily. It is so neat! It just adds that little extra color & embellishment.
How did I do that?
- I debossed the word- celebrate.
- I light sponged Sahara Sand ink over the top of the debossed words.
- I randomly stamped the 2 different sizes of circles- using Mint Macraon & Sahara Sand ink over the words & the front of the card.
- I assembled my card as shown.
stamp set: 'Happy Celebration'- WOO HOO! This stamp set is carrying over into the New Annual Catalog!
- Mint Macaron- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 5 1/2 x 2"- RETIRING
- Sahara Sand- 4 x 5 1/4"; 5 1/2 x 1 3/4"
- Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4" (for outside to stamp dots onto), 5 1/2 x 1 1/2" (for outside to emboss words onto & stamp circles over), 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside to stamp words on)
other: In Color Doily (Mint Macaron)- RETIRING, Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Ribbon- RETIRING, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Celebrations Duo Textured Embossing Folder
Lots going on here.....I've been a busy bee! Boys & stamps pretty much sum up my week!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!