Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Year-End Closeouts & 'Hang Your Stocking'!


Celebrate 2016 ending with great deals during Stampin’ Up!'s Year-End Closeouts SALE! 
From December 1, 2016, through January 3, 2017, a selection of Holiday retiring products, Clearance Rack items, and high-inventory catalog items will be discounted up to 60%!!!!

PLUS-
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ITEMS RETIRING FROM THE HOLIDAY CATALOG!!

Go to my website at www.susiewood.stampinup.net
You can see the list of everything on Year End Closeout List there!!
Click on SHOP NOW!
OR contact ME HERE!
+++++
The snowflakes on this stocking are a super cute accent!  I added a little holly leaves & berries to it too!  This is a clean & simple Christmas card!  Oh & check out the Stitched Oval Framelits & the Pine Bough Embossing folder too!
stamp set:  'Hang Your Stocking'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched (oval) Framelits, Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies, Holly Berry Builder Punch, New Platorm, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  When they all went hope I spent my night a cutting away- working on cutting all of the calendar pieces for my class I am having on Sunday!  

This morning I'm off early to head to an eye doctor appointment.  I'm then meeting Manda & Sarah & all of my family for our annual tour of homes in Pella.  I haven't been able to go with everyone for the past 4 years- so I'm looking forward to it!  We'll be done early & I'll head home to spend my afternoon/evening- burning the midnight oil again, stamping away!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment