Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

WOW- here is another Pop-up Panel card!

Oh my gosh.....I am so addicted to making this fun pop-up panel cards.  This is the 3rd one I've made for stamp classes in the past few months.  

You can see my other pop-up panel cards by clicking on these links-
They cards are a huge hit with my customers.  Everyone just loves them!!  These card looks complicated, but they really aren't once you figure it all out.  Most other pop-up panel cards I've seen open the other way.....and I like to be different!  I just love all of these cards. 
Isn't it neat how it just all folds flat like this when the card is closing.
Here is the front of it.  I used the cool 'It's A Celebration' stamp set to decorate it all.  

I love the sparkle of this pretty Silver Sparkle ribbon & basic rhinestones to add bling!  
I made this a New Years card, but wouldn't it make a pretty graduation, wedding, anniversary, birthday or card for many different celebrations!

stamp set:  'It's A Celebration'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Simply Score Tool, Silver Glitter ribbon, Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Duet Banner Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dot
++++++
Yesterday was a busy morning with all of the boys....I got the 3 older boys to school, went to the recycling center & then came back home with the 2 little boys.  I finally got Trey's hair cut.  When Masen left around noon, Trey & I ran to Osky to get my hair cut, I picked up my new glasses & got them adjusted.  Plus delivered a couple of stamp orders along the way too!  It was a nasty afternoon with freezing rain, so we didn't get much else done- just headed home.  Last night I worked on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm going to get a few things done & then head out to visit my friend Donna for some coffee & a quick chat.  I'll spend the rest of my day/evening working on stamping stuff!  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


1 comment: