Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

'Tin of Tags' snowflakes

I'm sharing a clean & simple card on this Sunday!

Check out the Snowflakes!  Yep- that pretty much sums up the scene out our windows.  We have big drifts of snow.  I'm not sure how many inches we have, but it is everywhere!  It is super cold here! 

This is fun card with 3 circles in a row. I made it with left over pieces from when I was creating for a class I did awhile back.  I thought it turned out pretty cute. 
stamp set:  'Tin of Tags'
card stock:  Marine Mist, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Silver Foil
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Dimesionals
++++++
Today is a good day to be thankful I don't have a stamp class scheduled.  Mother Nature sure has been dumping bad weather on us the past 3 weekends.  Hope she gets it out of her system & the new year brings us some nicer weather.

Deke is going into the Seeley's for awhile to help Steve with some plumbing things, as they are redoing a room in their basement.  He'll then work on the farm all afternoon/evening- as he is trying to get the plastic on all of the curtains to help keep the hog buildings a little warmer.

I am going to be home all day working on farm bookwork.  We have a farm pre-tax appointment this coming Thursday night & I have alot I need to get done.  I'm going to make the most of time home alone.  I hope I get alot done.  And I still don't have our Christmas tree up yet......so have to get that done tonight too. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment