Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hearts!

This is the card I made for Nathan & Sarah's anniversary last month.  I used a new stamp set & some new designer paper that is in the Occasions Catalog on it!
stamp set:  'Dragonfly Dreams' (words)
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
designer paper:  Sending Love DSP (6x6) stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Sweetheart Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
++++++
Masen & I had a busy day yesterday on the run.  We went to the banks & got alot of errands ran.  Last night when he went home I worked on farm bookwork.

Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to his office at the courthouse.  Masen will be here early again today.  I am hoping we get to Keota to the locker & run a few errands this morning.  I need to be making swaps & planning my upcoming classes.  Hopefully I will get to work on that today while Masen takes his afternoon nap if all goes well.

Tonight is my farmer night.  As soon as Masen leaves I'll be headed out the door to help Deke with the hogs.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment