Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

More snowy trees!

This is the last of my snowy trees to share!  And the last of my Crayon Resist Technique.

Starting tomorrow I'll start posting photos of my 2017 monthly calendar pieces that everyone attending my December monthly classes made.

Check out the moon here.....
Sometimes the mistakes turn out ok!  I just accidently dropped a dot of water onto this piece of card stock.  It was all stamped & sponged & the snow was even added to it.  I had it laying on my kitchen counter & it got a little drop of water on it.  But oh WOW- what a perfect accident.  It ended up in the right place & looks like a moon doesn't it!
stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer' & 'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon & Marina Mist
other:  Perfect White Accents (colored with a Black Sharpie Marker), Sponge,Dimensionals, Multipurpose Glue, White Mica Flakes and a WHITE crayon
+++++
Oh wow......I spent all day yesterday, from early in the morning until late at night stamping!  I got alot done, but not near enough!  I still have several boxes of stamp supplies left to get put away! 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early to work on things around the house & then I'll go pick up Masen, as Nathan has an early meeting.  We'll then go to Manda's & I'll get their boys & head back home to our house for the day.  I have tons I want to get done......and making sugar cookies with the boys is one of them.  Brayden will be here after school.  And then tonight our whole family will be here for supper.  And we have a special guest coming to visit us too!  Brayden chose the supper menu of ham balls, scalloped potoatoes, baked beans & grapenut muffins.  (Yep- he sounds like a true Wood- as that is a favorite of most Wood boys!) We have a full day/night ahead of us!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment