Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

More snowy trees!

Here are some more snowy trees, using the 'Jar of Cheer' stamp set!  This is a clean & simple card.  I was playing with sponging different colors & choose Old Olive for this card.

I did the crayon resist technique here on this card too.  
There is alot of sparkle & shine on these trees & on the snow.  It is really pretty in person.  I just lightly sponged on the Old Olive ink, over the Whisper White card stock, that I had used a White Crayon on. 

stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer'
card stock:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Old Olive
other:  Multipurpose Liquid  Glue, White Mica Flakes, Sponge, White Crayon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++
Yesterday afternoon while the 2 little ones took a nap, the twins, Deke & I put up our Christmas lights & garland on our porch.  Brayden got off the bus here, so the boys had fun playing for awhile.  When everyone went home last night I worked on placing orders & connecting with my hostess Denise, so close yesterday's stampin' party.  I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock for my upcoming calendar classes I have this week. When Deke got home from his meeting, he punched holes for me in the calendar pages (bless him)!
 
Deke is home to work on the farm all day today (with no meetings in between).  
 
This morning I'm off early to head to Nathan & Sarah's to stay with the boys for awhile there & then we'll all head to Manda & Steve's, get breakfast for everyone there, take Brayden to school & then head back out to our home for the rest of the day.
 
When the boys leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting more card stock!  And Deke said he's be punching more holes for me too! 
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment