Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

More 'Sealed with Love'

Here is another card using a New Occasions Catalog stamp set & coordinating framelits!  

It is the same layout as the card that I posted HERE!  I just used different pattern in the designer paper stack.  I am not sure which one I like best.  I probably like this one the best, as I really like this red dsp with the tiny white hearts in it.  
 
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love 6x6 DSP stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Love Notes Framelits Dies, 1" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Organdy ribbon, Basic Pearls
++++++
I left early yesterday morning for the airport to pick up our family coming home from New Jersey.  It is great to see them & have them back visiting us in Iowa for the long weekend.

Last night the twins wrestled, so we went to watch them.  They have improved much over last year & did great!!

This morning I'm off to head to town to go to the post office & run some errands.  We'll them spend the rest our day/evening with Deke's family at his parents home.  Deke & I are making supper tonight for everyone that will be there.  A family tradition in his family is Wilted Lettuce & Dumplings- so that is what we are having.  We will probably end up coming home early & watching a movie tonight & maybe catch the ball in Time Square falling.  We aren't much for celebrating on New Years Eve.  It was 31 years ago tonight that Deke's little brother, Daryn passed away.  And he is greatly missed.

I hope you have a super Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment