Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

More 2017 calendars!

Here are 2 more of my 2017 calendars.

And a sneak peek!!  Check out this new stamp set that is in the New Occasions Catalog.  It is called 'Lift Me Up'!  And there are coordinating 'Up & Away Thinlits Dies' to go with it too!  
March 2017

stamp set:  'Lift Me Up'- available 1/4/17 in the new Occasions Catalog
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
ink:  Emerald Envy
other:  Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Emerald Envy 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dot
April 2017
stamp set:  'Bella & Friends'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestone, Confetti Heart Border Punch, Gold Wink of Stella Pen, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a full day with boys!  I squeezed in getting the twins hair cut, while the 2 little ones took their afternoon naps.  We also made some sugar cookies too!  

Last night I worked late on farm bookwork.  

This morning I'm off early to go pick up the boys.  Manda & Nathan both have early meetings, so Masen will be at Manda's early in the morning too.  I'll get the twins to school.  Then Trey, Masen & I have some errands to run.

Tonight when the boys go home I'm a farmer......helping Deke with the pigs.  At least it isn't going to be quite as cold tonight as it was last Wednesday night.  When I get in tonight I will work on finish getting farm bookwork done as we have a pre-tax appointment tomorrow night.
Gotta run......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment