Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!  

Wishing you a day filled with love & joy!!  I hope today is spent with your family and loved ones- as we all reflect upon the true meaning of Christmas & the birth of Jesus. 


I am sharing today the last page of my 2017 calendar class that I had this month.  This little reindeer is super cute!  And check out his shiny red nose!

Stampin' Up! did an amazing job at coordinating so many different images with this cool punch!!  It is in the Holiday Catalog, but both the stamp set & the punch are carrying over, so they will still be available.

stamp sets:  'Greetings from Santa' & 'Cookie Cutter Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
+++++
Yesterday was a wonderful day getting ready for our family Christmas & having everyone here for the fun at lunch time!  The laughs & playing together of the boys were just priceless.  We went to church together late yesterday afternoon & saw a wonderful children's play, as we celebrated baby Jesus's birth with lots of signing & celebrating.

Last night I made homemade egg noodles & worked on finishing up some Christmas gifts that I'm giving to family members when we get together today.

This morning I'll be working on finishing up Christmas gifts & then we are going to Nathan & Sarah's to eat lunch.  Then this afternoon we are going to my sister, Beckie's to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family.

I hope you have a very blessed day!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment