Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

It's a clean & simple Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

OH how cute!!  It's another sneak peek.  Look at this clean & simple card.

Check out this little envelope framelit!  It is another new product in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  

I love hearts.....and this stamp set is just stinkin' cute!  It is is even more adorable that is has a coordinating framelits set to go with it!
stamp set:   'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Real Red
designer paper:  Sending Love DSP Stack (6x6)
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Love Notes Framelits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
I had a busy day yesterday.  I made it to the locker to pick up our meat, stopped to see the Seeley's for a few minutes & headed home to enjoy the rest of my day with the Brayden & Masen.  Brayden had fun helping Papa on the farm for a couple of hours in the afternoon.  

When the boys left last night I worked on farm bookwork stuff.

This morning I'm headed to the airport to pick up our sister-in-law Sheryl, niece Michelle & nephew John.  They are home from New Jersey for a few days to spend with their family here. I am looking forward to seeing them & spending our time together.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment