Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mr. Moose!

It is a Merry Mr. Moose from the 'Jolly Friends' stamp set! I just think he is adorable!!!  

And the script on the words in the 'Forever Evergreen' stamp set is cute too!

This is a clean & simple card.  By adding the Cable Knit Embossing folder to it though,  sure added some dimension & great texture to the card.  
You know I'm a glitter gal- so I couldn't resist adding the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to the trim & ball on the hat.

stamp set:  'Jolly Friends' & 'Forever Evergreen'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento, Real Red
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the scarf), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Jolly Hat Builder Punch

++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  When they left last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  Bless Deke for helping me by punching lots of holes in the calendar pages. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning.  I'm up & off to go pick up the boys, take the twins to school, run some errands & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be headed out to help Deke & be a farmer tonight!!  When I get in I'll burn the midnight oil cutting more card stock!!

I haven't had time to take pictures of my 2017 calendar pages!  They are SUPER CUTE!!  I know everyone at my class on Sunday loved them.  I'm gearing up for everyone joining me the rest of the week- as they'll be making their calendars with me too!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment