Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Here all my 2017 calendar pages!

Each year in December at my monthly classes we don't make cards (like we normally do).  Instead everyone can make multiple calendars & give as gifts for special people that they have on their Christmas lists.

Here are all 12 of the pages everyone made at my classes this month!  I thought they turned out super cute!  

There are even a few new stamp sets that we used that are new in the upcoming Occasions Catalog that begins on 1/4/17.

I'll share a couple of my calendars each day this week!  So be sure to check back tomorrow to see some more.  Today I'm sharing my January & February pages.  

Be sure to check out the New Occasions Sneak Peek of the 'Sealed with Love' stamp set below!

January 2017
stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer' , 'Snow Place' & 'Basket of Wishes'
card stock:  Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black & Pool Party
markers:  Pool Party, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
other:  2" Circle Punch, Multipurpose Glue, White Mica Flakes, Dimensionals

I love snowmen & hearts!  So these are probably 2 of my favorite calendar pages!!  


February 2017
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love' - NEW Occasions Catalog available 1/4/17
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Whisper White
ink:  Rose Red
other:  1" Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch (retired), Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

NOTE:  This stamp set has a coordinating framelits to go with it called- 'Love Notes' too!  
++++++
How blessed we are with having our family live so close & getting to see them almost daily!  Brayden was such a big helper yesterday & I so enjoyed him & his help.  He helped me slice potatoes, make ham balls & mix up grapenut muffins- that we had for supper.  It was alot of fun having Santa visit us last night.  We all then enjoyed an evening together with supper, visiting & playing games!

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they leave I'll be busy working on farm bookwork & things for our up coming pre-tax appointment.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment