Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Another snowy tree!

Here is another snowy tree!

I'm sure you've all figured out that I played with this stamp set, in many different ways doing the crayon resist technique.  Many of the cards I've share the past few days are ones that I originally made when creating for my Holiday Extravaganza class (that was the end of October).  I didn't use any of these cards at that class.  But they are still cute & I wanted to make sure to share them with you here on my blog.

With our recent cold & snow we've had, all of these snowy tree cards are very fitting for the season.
stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Marin Mist, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Marina Mist
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Framelits, White Accents, White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, White Mica Flakes

++++++
My day was busy with the boys & baby piggies!  When the boys had all gone home last night I burnt the midnight oil placing orders & working on swaps!

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  The twins have pre-school today.  The other 2 boys will run errands with me- locker, recycle center, post office, etc.

Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a farmer- helping Deke with the big pigs.  We have some to sort that are in our outside lots....so it is going to be COLD!!  Tonight when I get in, I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping.....as I have several things I need to get done & in the mail to friends.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment