Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Another snowy card!

Oh My Gosh......more snow in store for us!  YIKES- I'm hoping it is all snow & no ice.  (And I hope I'm not jinking myself!)

I have lots of stamping classes planned for the next 3 days!!  I have everything cut & ready to go.....so I am hoping the weather doesn't put a damper on our stamping fun!
I'm sharing this pretty snowy card with you for today!  I did the crayon resist technique on it too. 

 I used the 'Jar of Cheer' (again).  I just love these trees!  

Check out the White Mica Flakes I added to it for the snow!!  It just sparkles in person!!

stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer' & 'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Archival Basic Black pad, Dapper Denim
other:  White Crayon, Dimensionals, Sponge, Multipurpose Glue, White Mica Flakes


++++++
I had a busy day with the boys yesterday.  Then last night I had some friends come make their 2017 calendars!  It was great to see them & get to visit & stamp with them!  We burnt the midnight oil stamping together!!  So it was a short night for all of us!

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & then spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight I have one of my calendar classes here at our home.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping with them!!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment