Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Another Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

Here is another card using some Occasions Catalog Sneak Peeks!  

This is the card that I made for Manda's birthday last month.  I used a new stamp set, new designer paper &some new ribbon too.

This card showcases some of the cool hearts in this pretty designer paper! 

stamp set:  'Window Shopping'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Falling In Love DSP (12z12)
ink:  Blushing Bride
other:  Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin ribbon, Banner Triple punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++++
I spent my whole day stamping & working on stamping things yesterday.  
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  Masen will be hanging out with G'ma today.  I have a list of things to accomplish, so we'll see home much I get done.
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment