Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

A sweet gingerbread man!



This stamp set & punch are so stinkin' great!  I love all of the images & how when punched out they all look so different.  This little guy is sooo sweet!
It is clean & simple & fun with adding a couple little strips of the Cable Knit Embossing Folder for some dimension.

stamp set:  'Candy Cane Christmas' & 'Cookie Cutter Christmas'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

+++++
Wow- what a busy weekend full of LOTS of stamping!  It was great to see everyone & share.  There were lots of 2017 calendars made at my classes the past few days & many are going to be given as Christmas gifts!!  My calendars turned out super cute & I will be posting photos of them here on my blog sometime later this week!

I left early yesterday morning to head out to Cedar Rapids for the day!  Cathy & Judy were our hostesses for this months monthly classes.  Despite the weather, almost everyone made it!  It was a fun day!  I got home late, unloaded the car & ended up watching a Hallmark Christmas movie & fell asleep on the couch.  I was just beat.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  Our school was delayed 2 hours due to the icy roads......so Masen will be here early & I'll go pick up the other 3 boys a little later.  

Tonight Brayden will be here after school too for awhile & then he'll go to a basketball game with his dad, that Nathan is referring in Sigourney.  Sarah has a late meeting- so Masen will be here late with me.  I will be burning the midnight oil stamping when the boys are all gone home.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment