Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

A little snowmake 'Jar of Cheer'

I love this modern little snowman!  He is pretty cute!
This is a clean & simple Christmas card!!  I added the Mica flakes along the bottom for the snow to add the sparkle!

stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer', 'It's A Celebration' & 'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Pool Party, Black Memento
markers:  Pool Party, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
other:   1 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Red 3/4" Stitched Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone, Multipurpose Glue, Mica Flakes (White), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++
I have been a busy bee creating & cutting for today's calendar class!  I have a big group coming!  I have several friends that I haven't seen for quite awhile- so it will be great to see everyone! 

My 2017 calendars turned out really cute!!  I can't wait for everyone to see them & make this at all of my classes that I have this week!!

Gotta run......still lots to do before I can walk out the door & head to my calendar class.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment