Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

A Gingerbread house!

This is a cute little Gingerbread house!
Check out the stitched square framelit layer.  
I added the Mica Flakes to the roof & chimney for the snow.
And I added some of the Candy Cane Baker's Twine behind the house too!
stamp set:  'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Blushing Bride
designer paper:  Candy Cane Lane (12x12)
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, Candy Cane Baker's Twine, Mica Flakes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
++++
Wow it is the end of the week.  We've been on the go the whole week!  Yesterday was another busy & cold day on the farm.  The boys had fun & we all tried to stay warm.  

Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of the boys for the day.  I'll feed the 3 big boys & then take them all to school.  I'll spend my day with Trey & Masen then at our house.  I have several errands I need to run this afternoon- hair cut, recycle center, grocery store, get my glasses adjusted, etc.  Hope I get them all done.

Tonight I'll be a busy been working on stamping stuff again!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment