Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

A "crayon resist" Tree!

Wow- we got our first snow of the winter yesterday!!  So this tree & snow is very fitting for the season here in Iowa.  We have a beautiful wintery scene outside right now. 
I did the crayon resist technique here to get the white on this card.  

stamp set:  'Jar of Cheer'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
ink: Archival Basic Black, Marina Mist
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Oval Framelits, New Platform, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Perfect White Accents, White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponge & a White Crayon

++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!  I'm so glad that everyone ventured out & joined us!  Most of the snow was done falling by the time our class started.  Thankfully the roads were just slushy & not slick.  We all had a fun time making calendars together!!  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  He'll be home to work on the farm this afternoon & then he has another meeting tonight in Fairfield.  I'm off to go pick up all of my boys for the day!  Tonight when the boys go home I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my calendar classes that I have this week.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment